We are looking for a Paid Search Supervisor to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year. We are a full-service media agency providing planning, buying, analytics, search, media sciences, social, comms planning, and innovative solutions, making us uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands.
Responsibilities for the Paid Search Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
Lead junior analysts to ensure that:
- Campaigns are setup and managed according best practice and client guidelines.
- Budget and performance goals are monitored daily.
- Reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality, accuracy and integrity.
- Billing is completed in a timely fashion.
- Lead the Amazon search group within the Paid Search practice at Mediahub, helping to craft and further build the Amazon search practice.
- Provide training and management oversight for junior analysts.
- Contribute in building and sustaining strong relationships with client stakeholders.
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets.
- Ensure that the delivery of paid search campaigns are in line with performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Plan, implement, optimize and deliver paid campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with creative, media, social monitoring and SEO teams to set and execute strategies.
- Building internal processes and training documentation.
- Contribute to industry POVs for clients and internal teams.
- Collaborate with senior leadership contributing to New Business pitches.
- Build close and strong partnerships with platform vendors in order to remain ahead of new trends in the industry opportunities to be the first in market to test new betas and products.
- Built testing roadmaps that help push innovative thinking forward.
- Positively represent MullenLowe Mediahub at all times, maintaining integrity of work and enthusiasm towards the digital industry.
- Confidently and convincingly presenting research, strategies and analysis within external and internal organization settings.
- A minimum of 4+ years professional experience in search marketing (PPC).
- 2+ years of experience managing advertising within Amazon, including but not limited to Sponsored Products, Display Ads, Video Ads etc.
- Knowledge of voice search and enthusiasm for further learning and potentially building client capabilities in the voice search arena.
- Prior management experience is a must.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience with paid search management platforms and tools like Marin, Doubleclick Search etc.
- General knowledge of SEO and how it can be used to support paid search.
- Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicate findings.
- Experience working with account management and strategy teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.