We are looking for an Assistant Paid Search Strategist to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year. We are a full-service media agency providing planning, buying, analytics, search, media sciences, social, comms planning, and innovative solutions, making us uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Paid Search Strategist will include:
- You will be responsible for assisting Strategists and Supervisor in helping to execute and manage paid search campaigns.
- This will involve, budget management, task management, ad copy writing, analyzing data, extracting findings from the data and billing.
- Conduct research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Proactively part take in internal meetings, helping to solve problems, and staying up to date on industry updates.
- Work closely with Strategists and Supervisor to up keep and maintain project plans.
- Present industry news and research in internal department meetings.
- Show eagerness and want to learn more about the paid search industry, platforms used and digital industry as a whole.
- Work closely with vendors on discovering new beta's and learning about vendor offerings.
- Be curious about our client's business and industry vertical they are in. Proactively research, read thought leadership articles and conduct discovery into the business.
- Most importantly, bring a positive and enthusiastic can do attitude into a collaborative team atmosphere where teamwork and drive to learn are keys to success.
- A minimum of 0 - 1 years professional experience in search marketing or related digital field.
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing/Advertising, Statistics, Communications, or Business Management.
- Experience working in related internships or class projects are a plus.
- A curious nature with a strong desire to learn and solve problems.
- Passionate about the digital industry, media trends, and search behavior.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.