We are seeking a Programmatic Media Planner to join our Mediahub New York team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year. We are a full-service media agency providing planning, buying, analytics, search, media sciences, social, comms planning, and innovative solutions, making us uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands.
We are looking for a results-driven, detail- and numbers-oriented individual, who is able to solve problems creatively and analytically. The Media Planner is the key conduit between multiple DSP partners and clients on a day-to-day basis.
Responsibilities for the Programmatic Media Planner position include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and delivering effective programmatic and data-driven digital plans.
- Monitoring buys and optimizing plans to ensure strong performance.
- Managing media plan implementation and timely launches.
- Assisting the analytics team in delivering regularly scheduled reporting and optimization recommendations to clients.
- Providing POVs on programmatic innovations to help evolve the business and media strategy.
- 2+ years experience.
- Mediaocean Prisma (desired).
- Google DCM, Analytics and familiarity with tagging and trafficking (required).
- Hands-on working knowledge of DSPs, DMPs, and data planning tools (DV360, The Trade Desk, MediaMath, Audience Manager, Salesforce, Acxiom, Oracle, etc.) (required)
- Proficient in syndicated research tools such as comScore.
- Ability to work with MS Office product suite including exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Experience creating and presenting media decks.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Bachelor's (4 year) college degree.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.