We are seeking a Media Planner to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patrón, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
The Media Planner will be the day-to-day steward for an assigned client(s), including accurate budget flow and control of media activity. The person in this role will be required to maintain a strong knowledge of the clients' business to deliver against their needs and objectives. The candidate must have experienced working in media agencies and ideally some background in entertainment media planning. Not only is it a plus to be familiar with the required industry tools and practices, but a successful candidate will also have a deep passion for entertainment, pop-culture and a creative approach to developing communications solutions.
- Display a mastery of media fundamentals.
- Supervise, mentor and grow Assistant Planners reporting to this person.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Ensure proper planning and execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Demonstrate proficiency with industry systems/tools (Kantar, comScore, etc).
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 2 years agency/digital media planning experience required.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.